1. To enhance dental clinical skills for your patients' benefit and improve the practice of implant dentistry.
2. To reduce isolation and encourage the exchange of ideas.
3. To enable part-time access to university accredited qualifications.
The City of London in a limited company established in the UK.
Why study at the City of London Dental School?
The City of London Dental School offers an extensive range of educational and training opportunities:
- Tailored pathways through UK qualifications geared to individual student needs.
- Smaller class sizes than the lecture-based environment of larger institutions.
- Approachable lecturers able to give a high level of tutorial care.
- More flexible English language support for overseas students and assistance with settling into life and study in the UK.
- Course fees that are typically lower than those of comparable programmes at state sector institutions.
Recognised dental experts give lectures, demonstrations and surgical mentoring. These include distinguished professors, maxillo-facial consultants, oral and restorative surgeons, university lecturers, researchers and experienced dental implant practitioners. All of the regional dental tutors are experienced implant dentists and have acquired postgraduate dental qualifications.