The City of London Dental School
The City of London Dental School is an independent dental school which provides degree courses in dentistry. It offers an extensive range of programmes which are continually expanding and evolving through feedback from the profession, striking the fine balance between academic achievement and clinical training.
The City of London Dental School delivers courses providing students with an excellent mix of academic and clinical experiences. Our programmes have been designed with great care and are based on many years of experience in providing the knowledge and skills essential to equip our graduates for their professional careers.
The dental school aims to provide patient centred training relevant to the entire community for the purpose of educational development and the professional enrichment of dentistry. It aspires to become a foremost independent dental school delivering accessible, quality programmes at competitive and affordable fees and to constantly strive to strengthen the curricula whilst exploring research areas and new dental technologies for the benefit of patients. The hope is that these aspirations will significantly contribute to the development of the whole dental profession.
The dental school offers an extensive range of educational and training opportunities:
- Multiple campuses one of which will be in London
- Inclusive, not exclusive, achievable entrance requirements
- Smaller class sizes than the lecture-based environment of larger institutions
- Approachable, experienced lecturers able to give a high level of support and guidance
- International links with other schools and universities and exchange programmes
- Compliant programmes - curriculum informed by current best evidence and guidelines recognised by our professional bodies