Why should I enrol on the Postgraduate Certificate?
- To grow your implant practice and develop valuable transferable treatment planning skills to execution.
- To enhance your CV - particularly important if you wish to follow a career in academia.
- The postgraduate award is awarded by The City of London Dental School accredited by the University of Bolton.
Who Should Attend?
- If you feel you want to master Bone Augmentation , Soft tissue Augmentation with complex clinical implant cases..
- If you want to understand the evidence based approach complying with GDC guidelines and medicolegal requirements.
Opportunity for further professional development
The 1 year part time basic implantology course offers access to supervised clinical training.
How much time is involved?
The programme involves 4 modules spread over 1 year ( 5 days per module).
This 1 year course blends theory with clinical participation and comprises of 15 teaching days, each of which is based on a specific theme that underpins the safe practice of Implant dentistry. Through lectures, group work, discussions and hands-on experience on models, pig jaws/ goat jaws & live patients, participants are introduced to the concept of Guided Bone Regeneration, Implants in the Aesthetic Zone, Immediate implant placement & provisionalization, posterior Maxilla Management, Full mouth Implant placement and advanced implant prosthodontics.
Course Director: Dr. Sagar J. Abichandani
Dr. Sagar Abichandani is the Managing Director OF Silverline Dent & Care Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai. He has finished his Masters Degree in Prosthodontics from SDM college of dental sciences & hospital, Dharwad after finishing his BDS from Mumbai. He has also finished post graduation in Restorative & Aesthetic Dentistry from the school of dentistry, University of Manchester. He has also finished his Clinical Mastership in Oral Implantology from Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine. He has the distinguished honour of receiving numerous prestigious awards globally in addition to lecturing, conducting course worldwide.
- - Various Techniques of Bone Grafting
- - Various Techniques of Tissue Grafting
- - Immediate Extraction & implant placement.
- - Maxillary Sinus Management - Direct / Indirect Sinus Surgery + Implant placement
- - Zygomatic Implants
- - Short Implants
- - Advanced Implant Prosthodontics
- - Full Mouth Rehabilitation with Implants
- - All-on-4 / All-on-6 Concepts.