Diploma in Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry
Silverline dent & care solutions pvt. ltd, Mumbai under the leadership of Dr. Sagar J. Abichandani will be commencing a 2 year part time course in restorative and aesthetic dentistry slated for October 2018 launch in Mumbai, India. ( OCTOBER intake)
The course will be spread over 5 training modules ( 5 days each) over the 2 years duration which would also include lectures, live patient demonstrations, hands on sessions and case submissions for evaluation before the participants are awarded the Fellowship program.
This course also will enable the participants to have an optional 1 year of additional training to pursue the MSc program in Restorative & Aesthetic dentistry.
Why should I enrol on the Postgraduate Diploma?
- To develop your Aesthetic practice and develop valuable transferable treatment planning skills.
- To enhance your CV - particularly important if you wish to follow a career in academia.
- The postgraduate award is awarded by The City of London Dental School accredited by the University of Bolton.
Who Should Attend?
- If you feel you want to learn A to Z of Aesthetic & Cosmetic Dentistry from Diagnosis & Treatment planning to execution of the case seamlessly.
- if you want to master the overall spectre of aesthetic dentistry involving inter-disciplinary approach and skills.
- If you want to understand the evidence based approach complying with GDC guidelines and medicolegal requirements.
Opportunity for further professional development
The 2 year part time Restorative course offers access to supervised clinical training and is a foundation programme for the MClinDent in Restorative & Aesthetic Dentistry so giving the opportunity to further expand and develop your clinical skills. It meets all current training requirements and offers the opportunity for mentored clinical training.
How much time is involved?
The programme involves 5 modules spread over 2 years ( 5 days per module).
This year course blends theory with clinical participation and comprises of 20 teaching days, each of which is based on a specific theme that underpins the safe practice of Restorative & Aesthetic dentistry. Through lectures, group work, discussions and hands-on experience on models, pig jaws/ goat jaws & live patients, participants are introduced to the concept of Dental Photography, Teeth Whitening, Perio-Aesthetics, Ortho-Aesthetics, Fixed Prosthodontics, Dental Composites, Lasers, Digital Dentistry, Smile Designing, TMJ & occlusion, Full Mouth Rehabilitation, Implant Prosthodontics.
Course Director: Dr. Sagar J. Abichandani
Dr. Sagar Abichandani is the Managing Director OF Silverline Dent & Care Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai. He has finished his Masters Degree in Prosthodontics from SDM college of dental sciences & hospital, Dharwad after finishing his BDS from Mumbai. He has also finished post graduation in Restorative & Aesthetic Dentistry from the school of dentistry, University of Manchester. He has also finished his Clinical Mastership in Oral Implantology from Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine. He has the distinguished honour of receiving numerous prestigious awards globally in addition to lecturing, conducting course worldwide.
- Patient selection and Aesthetic Parameters
- Pink & White Aesthetics
- The implant protected occlusion
- The identification and management of complications
- The changing paradigms of Aesthetic dentistry
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry Protocols
- Aesthetic considerations in implant dentistry
- Troubleshooting & clinical tips